What is the difference between the following interactions in FUB2?
1) Inquiry (with a listing noted)
2) Inquiry (with "Viewed" and a listing noted)
3) Registration (with nothing noted)
It depends on what actions they performed on the website, e.g.
1) Inquiry (with a listing noted) - filled a form to inquire about a specific property listing
2) Inquiry (with "Viewed" and a listing noted) - it means they inquired about a property and also viewed some properties.
*You can see all website activity in this tab: Simple click on the numbers, e.g. 2 above Viewed Properties to see properties they viewed or "view all" link to see all their website activities.
3) Registration (with nothing noted) - it means they registered on the website.
In any case, you can see all their website activity by clicking "View All" in the "Website Activity" tab shown above.